El Paso Military Attorney
Criminal Defense
Military Defense & the UCMJ
Texas Criminal Defense
Military FAQs
Practice Areas
Attorney Profile

Welcome & Bienvenidos!

If you or your significant other is charged with a crime, or even pending investigation for a crime, you need an experienced attorney to aggressively pursue your case and one that will provide you with a candid and honest assessment of how to best resolve your case.

I am dedicated to representing:

-  Military members facing criminal charges in violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) or other administrative action.  If you need an attorney to assist you with Fort Bliss court martial defense, call me as soon as possible to discuss your case.  While I am an El Paso military defense counsel and can most easily represent Soldiers as necessary in Fort Bliss court martial defense or other Fort Bliss military matters, I will also travel across the United States to provide representation for military court martial defense.

-  Civilians facing criminal charges in Texas State Court. 

No matter what type of crime you may be accused of, I am professionally committed to assisting those who need a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney to help fight their case.  As a former Federal Military Prosecutor, my experience, knowledge, and insight may assist you in building a strong, effective defense to obtain the best possible outcome.

Case Evaluation

Do you need an evaluation of your case?  Maybe just a second opinion to determine if your case is headed in the right direction?  When investigating which attorney to hire, there is absolutely no charge for your initial consultation.  As a military defense attorney and civilian criminal defense attorney, I will evaluate any issues where you may have concerns.

For a free initial consultation, contact Sherilyn Bunn at:

Firth Johnston Martinez
415 North Mesa
3rd Floor
El Paso, Texas  79901

Phone:  (915) 532-7500
Fax:       (915) 532-7503


After hours, weekend, and telephonic consultations are available by request.

Please call or e-mail me to set up an initial consultation.